Be online with CompuVault
With CompuVaultOnline’s Secure Online Backup Process we centralize the backup and recovery of data distributed throughout your organization—headquarters, branch offices, and even laptops. Utilizing a cloud-connected solution, software agents and devices automatically back up your data over the internet to our servers located in highly secure data centers. You monitor and manage everything within a web browser. Recovery is just as easy: when you need to restore data, simply navigate to the recovery point via an intuitive user interface, then just click. Reports provide a detailed look at the status of your backups.
Secure, Reliable, Data-Protection Infrastructure
Your data is stored at the highest level of classifications for data center reliability and performance. Servers are housed in highly-secure, restricted-access, compliance regulated, SAS 70 Type II Certified data centers. FIPS-approved AES encryption locks your data before it leaves your company, and ensures that only you have the key to unlock it.
We utilize colocation storage practices which offer replication of your backup data in a secondary vault in another SAS 70 Type II Certified data center. You have peace of mind that your data is safely stored in two secure locations for maximum reliability.
Disk-Based Data Protection
CompuVaultOnline uses software platform that is built on pure disk technology. Compared to tape solutions, disk to disk is faster and more efficient, reliable, and secure. This also offers virtually unlimited possibilities for added layers of Disaster Recovery protection online, onsite, and offsite at CompuVault’s secure vaults.
Transfer Data Quickly and Efficiently
CompuVaultOnline uses one of the few storage solutions offering both source-side (Agent) and back-end (Vault) data compression and deduplication. This can reduce transmitted data volume and thereby dramatically minimize storage space and bandwidth requirements.
- Front end data deduplication ensures that only new and changed blocks of data within files are sent to storage, which decreases backup times and reduces storage footprints.
- Back end data deduplication streamlines storage by eliminating redundant blocks of data within backup jobs, further decreasing storage footprints without compromising performance, and scalability.
- Compression technology and bandwidth throttling maximize backup transfer speed and reduce impact on productivity.
Easy deployment and management
- A simple web interface takes the pain out of data protection.
- Our technical specialists can help you set up even the most complex backup schedule quickly and efficiently.
- Customizable views and simple task delegation.
- Hot backups support 24/7 operations by backing up mission-critical applications while they are online.
- Ensure compliance with data protection policies, regulations, and governance
- Flexible retention scheduling to help you satisfy internal and external requirements.
- Use reports to get instant, centralized, and accurate information about your entire backup and recovery process.
- Easy off-site storage and recovery of your critical information.
Broad platform support
- Microsoft Windows
- Novell NetWare
- Linux, Sun Solaris
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Cluster Services
- and other applications.
CompuVaultOnline uses software platform that is built on pure disk technology. Compared to tape solutions, disk to disk is faster and more efficient, reliable, and secure.
Contact, or call Bill today at 314-329-4202; Toll Free: 844-991-3858, x1102